01 02 03 Emma's Bookery: Currently | July 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Currently | July 2015

34

First off have a picture of my cat Ziggy, it's been awhile since she's appeared on my blog! 


Right, so my friend and fellow blogger Beth over at The Quiet People, posted her own "Currently" entry and I liked it and so I thought I'd do my own! So currently happening in July...

Reading: Kit by Marina Fiorato [Goodreads Link]

Watching: Orange Is The New Black Season 3, I'm on episode 6- I've been binge watching Love Island so hence why it's taking me a while to get through OITNB S3! 

Dreaming of: Getting a job in publishing!

Planning: To go away in September to somewhere like Florence in Italy before I start my degree with the Open University!

Making: A list of books I want to read for the rest of the year.

Stocking up on: Healthy foods because I desperately need to cut out the junk food!

Wishing for: A great couple of months left of summer with friends and family.

Enjoying: Spending time with my best friend Mollie, this week we spent the day in London and got to see two musicals in one day!

Trying: To not dip into my savings..

Eating: Porridge (and a cheeky Milkybar, shhh!)

Goal setting: To take part in some form of exercise (swimming, walking, workout dvd) at least once a week if not more.

Learning: More about the blogging community and finding out book events, I've recently booked tickets for an evening with Patrick Ness at Waterstones Piccadilly in a couple of months! Let me know if you're going :-)


Lusting over: Asmir Begovic (new Chelsea goalkeeper)! What do you think everyone? Haha



I realise most of these don't mention anything bookish but hey it's nice to keep you guys up to date with other happenings in my life! What's currently going on in July with you? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to know what you're all up to :-)   



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38